Community Volunteer Board
The Orange Township Community Volunteer Board (CVB) facilitates the connections between the local government and all segments of the Orange Township residential and business population.
In accordance with Ohio Law, the Orange Township Community Volunteer Board (CVB) was created by Resolution from the Board of Orange Township Trustees to serve as a recommending and/or advisory body that through their leadership, they encourage innovation, and bridge relationships in our community.
The CVB shall be comprised of one executive committee and five (5) subcommittees. Each committee will be comprised of five (5) members, with the allowance to expand to seven (7) regular members. The additional two members shall be elector residents in the unincorporated portion of Orange Township.
Committee Members AND TERM EXPIRATION DATES
- Chrisi Hagan, Chair (December 31, 2024)
- Emily Elsea, Vice Chair (December 31, 2023)
- J.D. Hartwell, Member (December 31, 2024)
- Tony Benishek, Member (December 31, 2023)
There are 5 subcommittees residents can serve on. If you are interested in being appointed to one of the committees email a copy of your resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parks Subcommittee – This group will review and recommend projects in accordance to the 2022 Parks Master Plan. They will also take an annual review of the 2022 Parks Master Plan to discuss any necessary amendments. If you have a passion for parks and recreation apply for this subcommittee!
- Land Use and Zoning Subcommittee – This committee is a recommending body for long range zoning projects. Projects include but are not limited to Zoning Resolution amendments, Comprehensive Land Use Plan and Active Transportation Plan.
- Events Subcommittee – This subcommittee consists of dedicated volunteers to our community events approved by the Board of Trustees. They will seek out any sponsorships or partnerships. Do you enjoy planning events? Join the Events Subcommittee and help plan and manage Orange Township Community events!
- Public Safety Subcommittee – If you know someone who has ever needed to use the Fire Department Resources, you know how important they are to the community. Orange Township is seeking volunteers to serve as advocates for transparency between the Fire Department and the community. Submit your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com
- Special Projects/Veterans Memorial Subcommittee – This subcommittee is project specific and can shift focus at any time. An example project would be the Veterans Memorial. The purpose of this committee is to assist project planning and/or design, fundraising and outreach.